Thursday, May 28, 2020
Thursday, April 4, 2019
- · Parents bless is everything
- · Marriage over Wedding
- · Saving
- · Islamic Education
Tuesday, January 8, 2019
Wednesday, December 5, 2018
Here is a list of all illness (didnt mention the common one) that I have been diagnose through my life. No worries, none of them is self-diagnosis.
- Once ago, when I was in early years of high school, I was diagnose with Resdung but the symptoms was vary. I manage to keep it low with help of homeopathy and meds. Ku sangkakan panas hingga ke petang namun hujan di tengahari. These days there are times I’ll encounter allergy that I still wonder what’s trigger it to occur. The major suspect is Ash’s fur. I still in deniable state coz my cat is innocent. He’s been with us for ages and I am fine back then. This thing happened recently. If its’ because of him, why now? That’s my defence. Still need to depends on nasal spray and Loratadine when the allergy occur. My nose will be runny like a waterfall and ill be sneezing a lot. I stop taking Ash to bed unless I was scared or cant sleep as a precaution (in denial yet still taking precaution )
- When I was in SMK Agama Pahang for 4 months, migraine is killing me. The worst event was when I was waiting for my dad to pick me up for a holiday. My head was aching particularly at my right side of eyes. Tears keep on falling like a waterfall and my right eye was red. The pain last for hours and only sleep can stop it. Good news is I rarely have them nowadays and I only take painkiller when it happened. My work required me to stare on computer screen a lot somehow it contributes to mild migraine attack but it’s not as bad as before.
- I was diagnose for having gastric when I was in boarding school too together with migraine and sinusitis. You can say that boarding school is a real reason behind all the above sickness. LOL. I was told that I get this because I did not eat according to the schedule. I also normally let myself starved. Maybe because my body is still in adjusting phase in a new environment that time. The latest one I suffered for gastric pain is when I was stay in Bukit Jalil for a month. It’s like a reminder how much I’m not gonna let my stomach as empty as that anymore. That’s the reason I gain weight today TEEHEE. I love to eat but there are days I am too lazy to eat. Do you get me?
- Anyone who close to me knows I’m always with my hanky (handkerchief) because I have sweaty palms. Annoyingly sweaty palms. Nobody likes to hold my hands and I also try to avoid it except with Mama. My mom told me she also suffered this disease before she had a baby. So based on my understanding, this will be gone when I had a baby. It is messy especially during exam/ writing essays. My handwriting become hideous and barely readable. Hanky was helping but I keep on losing them. It is more annoying when your feet also sweaty too so you cant wear heels much or your feet will slide down the shoe frequently. That’s why I prefer covered shoes for heels/wedges. It safe in sense of not sliding but its gonna be humid in the shoe. Extra care need to be done to make sure I don’t have a smelly foot. I think I did wrote about this long time ago. I read somewhere this can be stopped by undergo some sort of minor surgery where they they cut our sweaty glands or something. Somehow the idea of not gonna sweat is horrorfying. Or it just reduce the sweatiness?🤔🤔
- The climax of this disease when our family stay in UK for a year. I barely remember how I handle it but I do remember there was once Mama tied my hands with masking tape to make me stop scratching my body but it just make the scratching even better. I was six at that time and I have these red rashes on my neck hands and legs. I was told that UK weather helps to make sure I didn’t sweat much. Sweats makes the bacteria spread even more. I remember when my mum took me for a bath I closed my eyes coz I cant even look at my skin. It was red and bumpy. Alhamdulillah I no longer have eczema and left with barely seen scars. It does have side effect tho. I only can wear accessories that made of gold and silver. When I reached my 20’s my skin started to tolerate stainless steel. I cant even wear watch back then, I mean normal watch wear there’s gonna be a part of the watch that made of stainless steel in contact with your skin. Only specific design of watch I can wear and it’s not cheap. Even brooches under my chin make my skin itch reseulting redness when I scratch it. *not sharing the picture
I have no complaints about all this disease/illness that I have/had. It's a story or experience that I think I can share and surely there's many people out there may have/had experience same as mine.
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Sunday, October 14, 2018
ps: Dear GRAMMAR NAZI, my English is not perfect even I am an Editor.
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
JUDGING MY BLOG
- Highheels or high heels? Is it correct to put 's' at the end of it?
- The owner of this blog must be girly girl and clearly loves pink so much. How old is she? 9?
- Pattern on the background shows she's trying too hard to appear maturity in a girly way I reckon?
- Future lecturer/teacher to be huh? How come she really certain about not hating the career path for next... 4 years?
- This fancy font kind a hard to read
- She got a youtube channel too? I bet it's lame *it is
- Wow there's a quote at the end of the page. Where did she steal it? Is that her picture? I bet she took a lot of time editing it.*obviously
JUDGING SOCIAL MEDIA
-live make up tutorial
-' This is a perfect medium to express my anger'. WRONG!
- somebody is getting married/having a baby/available/having his/her birthday
- viral videos
- 'I must post my current situation, all of my friends is dying to know my condition right now'. NOPE
- sihir/santau guna nama penuh (straight away changing my facebook name)
- facebook live ( forcing scroller to watch my current activities )
-parents free site to curse. Yeay!
-sarcasm *kalau terasa nasib la
-#HASHTAG #HASHTAG #HASHTAG
-freedom of ranting
-medium for unspeakable stuff
- update current emotional/interest of your friends
- another shopping medium
- OutfitOfTheDay / MakeupOfTheDay/FOODSTAGRAM etc
-income medium for thousand followers account
-your worth is scale by followers and likes
-updated your activities
- my life is awesome according to my photos
-instagram live ( not forcing anybody to watch what am I doing but if you want to...)
Agree or disagree this is just an opinion and listing this does not make me not doing any of it.
There's so many social media sites out there but this is top 3 sites/apps that most of us have. Whatever you post or do using these medium is totally up to you because it is your rights. Somebody could just hide your post or unfollow your account if they don't like it. Note to yourself, whatever people post on these sites is what they choose to show to the others . But I think Facebook live can get pretty annoying when it comes to the point where people keep on sharing it so it suddenly came out on your feeds. I think there's a way to stop that but I'm not sure how. By posting anything through social media you are actually welcoming people to judge you/your life so you should be aware of the risk that people might be taking it wrongly or differently than what you have expected. Just like what I'm doing here posting this and share it through my social media accounts. Happy judging
Boringnye takde gambar.
Common courtesy are closely related with common sense. It is not something that we can teach in a day but it is possible to be practic...
I’ve been doing so much monolog dalaman lately, so I decided to write after a long time. For future references it’s raya ke-5 and my fa...
· Parents bless is everything From career choice to choosing a lifetime partner. I’ve been listening to my parents’ s...