Tuesday, January 8, 2019
Wednesday, December 5, 2018
Here is a list of all illness (didnt mention the common one) that I have been diagnose through my life. No worries, none of them is self-diagnosis.
- Once ago, when I was in early years of high school, I was diagnose with Resdung but the symptoms was vary. I manage to keep it low with help of homeopathy and meds. Ku sangkakan panas hingga ke petang namun hujan di tengahari. These days there are times I’ll encounter allergy that I still wonder what’s trigger it to occur. The major suspect is Ash’s fur. I still in deniable state coz my cat is innocent. He’s been with us for ages and I am fine back then. This thing happened recently. If its’ because of him, why now? That’s my defence. Still need to depends on nasal spray and Loratadine when the allergy occur. My nose will be runny like a waterfall and ill be sneezing a lot. I stop taking Ash to bed unless I was scared or cant sleep as a precaution (in denial yet still taking precaution )
- When I was in SMK Agama Pahang for 4 months, migraine is killing me. The worst event was when I was waiting for my dad to pick me up for a holiday. My head was aching particularly at my right side of eyes. Tears keep on falling like a waterfall and my right eye was red. The pain last for hours and only sleep can stop it. Good news is I rarely have them nowadays and I only take painkiller when it happened. My work required me to stare on computer screen a lot somehow it contributes to mild migraine attack but it’s not as bad as before.
- I was diagnose for having gastric when I was in boarding school too together with migraine and sinusitis. You can say that boarding school is a real reason behind all the above sickness. LOL. I was told that I get this because I did not eat according to the schedule. I also normally let myself starved. Maybe because my body is still in adjusting phase in a new environment that time. The latest one I suffered for gastric pain is when I was stay in Bukit Jalil for a month. It’s like a reminder how much I’m not gonna let my stomach as empty as that anymore. That’s the reason I gain weight today TEEHEE. I love to eat but there are days I am too lazy to eat. Do you get me?
- Anyone who close to me knows I’m always with my hanky (handkerchief) because I have sweaty palms. Annoyingly sweaty palms. Nobody likes to hold my hands and I also try to avoid it except with Mama. My mom told me she also suffered this disease before she had a baby. So based on my understanding, this will be gone when I had a baby. It is messy especially during exam/ writing essays. My handwriting become hideous and barely readable. Hanky was helping but I keep on losing them. It is more annoying when your feet also sweaty too so you cant wear heels much or your feet will slide down the shoe frequently. That’s why I prefer covered shoes for heels/wedges. It safe in sense of not sliding but its gonna be humid in the shoe. Extra care need to be done to make sure I don’t have a smelly foot. I think I did wrote about this long time ago. I read somewhere this can be stopped by undergo some sort of minor surgery where they they cut our sweaty glands or something. Somehow the idea of not gonna sweat is horrorfying. Or it just reduce the sweatiness?🤔🤔
- The climax of this disease when our family stay in UK for a year. I barely remember how I handle it but I do remember there was once Mama tied my hands with masking tape to make me stop scratching my body but it just make the scratching even better. I was six at that time and I have these red rashes on my neck hands and legs. I was told that UK weather helps to make sure I didn’t sweat much. Sweats makes the bacteria spread even more. I remember when my mum took me for a bath I closed my eyes coz I cant even look at my skin. It was red and bumpy. Alhamdulillah I no longer have eczema and left with barely seen scars. It does have side effect tho. I only can wear accessories that made of gold and silver. When I reached my 20’s my skin started to tolerate stainless steel. I cant even wear watch back then, I mean normal watch wear there’s gonna be a part of the watch that made of stainless steel in contact with your skin. Only specific design of watch I can wear and it’s not cheap. Even brooches under my chin make my skin itch reseulting redness when I scratch it. *not sharing the picture
I have no complaints about all this disease/illness that I have/had. It's a story or experience that I think I can share and surely there's many people out there may have/had experience same as mine.
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Sunday, October 14, 2018
ps: Dear GRAMMAR NAZI, my English is not perfect even I am an Editor.
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
JUDGING MY BLOG
- Highheels or high heels? Is it correct to put 's' at the end of it?
- The owner of this blog must be girly girl and clearly loves pink so much. How old is she? 9?
- Pattern on the background shows she's trying too hard to appear maturity in a girly way I reckon?
- Future lecturer/teacher to be huh? How come she really certain about not hating the career path for next... 4 years?
- This fancy font kind a hard to read
- She got a youtube channel too? I bet it's lame *it is
- Wow there's a quote at the end of the page. Where did she steal it? Is that her picture? I bet she took a lot of time editing it.*obviously
JUDGING SOCIAL MEDIA
-live make up tutorial
-' This is a perfect medium to express my anger'. WRONG!
- somebody is getting married/having a baby/available/having his/her birthday
- viral videos
- 'I must post my current situation, all of my friends is dying to know my condition right now'. NOPE
- sihir/santau guna nama penuh (straight away changing my facebook name)
- facebook live ( forcing scroller to watch my current activities )
-parents free site to curse. Yeay!
-sarcasm *kalau terasa nasib la
-#HASHTAG #HASHTAG #HASHTAG
-freedom of ranting
-medium for unspeakable stuff
- update current emotional/interest of your friends
- another shopping medium
- OutfitOfTheDay / MakeupOfTheDay/FOODSTAGRAM etc
-income medium for thousand followers account
-your worth is scale by followers and likes
-updated your activities
- my life is awesome according to my photos
-instagram live ( not forcing anybody to watch what am I doing but if you want to...)
Agree or disagree this is just an opinion and listing this does not make me not doing any of it.
There's so many social media sites out there but this is top 3 sites/apps that most of us have. Whatever you post or do using these medium is totally up to you because it is your rights. Somebody could just hide your post or unfollow your account if they don't like it. Note to yourself, whatever people post on these sites is what they choose to show to the others . But I think Facebook live can get pretty annoying when it comes to the point where people keep on sharing it so it suddenly came out on your feeds. I think there's a way to stop that but I'm not sure how. By posting anything through social media you are actually welcoming people to judge you/your life so you should be aware of the risk that people might be taking it wrongly or differently than what you have expected. Just like what I'm doing here posting this and share it through my social media accounts. Happy judging
Boringnye takde gambar.
Monday, September 9, 2013
REPLACEMENT TEACHER (August~Sept)
After my responsibility as PPM is over, I extend my resume at the same school to become a replacement teacher. When the weekend comes I tagged along my brother to KL since he will having interview with US embassy..While he was at the Embassy I wonder around KLCC park because it was to early for window shopping. That time I received the call from my previous working place tellung me one of the teacher had to deliver her baby earlier than the due. So, next day I am the class teacher for 2 Kreatif. Challenging fellow students yet when the time I have to leave them which was earlier than it should be, I shed my tears for the first time in front of my students. I applied for MSU for course BTESL NOV intake, yet they call me for SEPT intake. The headmaster is furious about it since I promised him to keep on servicing till Okt but I decide to quite earlier. He also mad at me because I did not tell him first but he heard from others for instead which was my bad for not being professional. I am learning from my mistakes.
|to this 1 photo it took almost 20 minutes to set up|
We had our last vacation for next 4 years to come with complete 6 of our family at Universal Studio Singapore. It also a celebration for Ajin since he will further his studies at Michigan States University in US soon. So we had a lot of fun then.
|Ever after castle|
|met Angel with her braces on|
|tickets + coupons|
|Battlestar Galactica human vs alien already ride both|
|Last portrait before leaving|
|Present to you JABEENA pronounce as "jbina"|
|Thank you Mama & Babah for everything|
|during stinky time running around campus|
|dear roomate Syu|
|My AUM freaks|
Friday, May 31, 2013
Anyway back to the story. We decide to tag along daddy since he has a meeting at KPT, Putrajaya. We woke up at early because we need to leave the house by 5 a.m. Yup sun is still sleeping that time.It turn out to be somebody was not sleeping last night, maybe he too excited to met his friend for the last time I reckon. So he slept almost along the journey whenever we were in the car. He deserve a time out since he put his heart and soul in preparing a delightful lasagna the day before. I tell you it is a big YUM the taste of lasagna. Even I am known as a person who regularly cook Italian cuisine in the house after my mum, no one can't beat the taste of his cook. Maybe its true, a person who rarely cooks actually better in cooking. His friends is very lucky to have him because he cooked and bring a long his food to give them. Ajin is lucky too because he has such a sweet friends.
|His proud lasagna|
Daddy didn't drop us in front of INTI College gate but he drop us half way since he had to rush to Putrajaya. Ajin (my brother) and I were like hitch hiking daddy to fulfill our plan, Ajin's plan I'm just tagging along. We took KTM at Bandar Tasik Selatan station and stopped at Nilai. Every single time I am in the train I will always said, " I wish we have train in Pahang since it is the biggest states in Malaysia, it would be so convinient". Let just pray for that.
|rise & shine|
|we both feel like zombie since we wake up very early|
|That's my brunch (I gave away the egg yolk to Ajin)|
|They all younger 2 years than me, it seems like I'm not tall enough|
Then Daddy took us at INTI and bring us to KPT because he had not finish with the meeting. Since KPT and KPM merged they have a new beautiful building in Putrajaya. We both really tired and awake only after we reach KPT. I was overjoy and mesmerized with the infrastructure of the building itself.
|I thought of asking which uni I belong to for my degree or where do you guys keep all the data :p|
We waited for daddy to finish the meeting at the cafeteria in KPT building. The surau there is really comfortable and pretty, it was on 7th floor if I'm not mistaken. Sometime I feel like we were in hotel instead of KPT office. At last we fulfill our last but not least objective tagging along with daddy. IKEA!! My brother told me how insanely delicious if you eat meatball with jam. I've been looking at Instagram and Facebook about the signature dish from Ikea. I've been wanting to have them in my mouth for a long time. So, we dropped by Ikea before we left KL for home but we were not juz ate meatballs we also have apple pie and chocolate cake there plus take away everything so that mommy and Raims can taste the goodness too.
|I've been looking for you|
Pop quiz!! List out words which have 'poly' in it~ roly-poly (by T-ara) Barbie poly (time kecik2 berangan nak satu) polyvyl...
Al-kisah post 2 benda satu malam. Bila mood menulis datang mula la x reti nak stop kan. Ingin ku kongsikan tragic not so comedy about my bel...
Aidiladha tahun ni terase sangat perbezaannye dengan yang sebelum2 ni. Ye la MamaBabah was not around. Sebak je dengar takbir raya. Raya per...