I know my cook is not that awesome but no harm to share. My family and friends said kek batik saye buat sedap..(no attention to brag) huhu
Basicly everyone can make a delightful kek batik.
First thing first,
1 packet of MARIE biscuit
1/2 cup milo & cocoa
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of condensed milk
- Melt butter in the heating pot and add sugar. Then stir it until the butter and sugar mix well. (mind me wrote this in English)
|when u melt your butter and add sugar + condensed milk,|
it looks like this
|this is my secret weapon to get even mixture|
3. Put eggs one by one. (If u beat the eggs in low speed ur eggs will be 'scrambled') Therefore, I use my secret weapon *above picture.
4) Add in cocoa n milo (no harm put both at the same time). ps: some people sieve the cocoa n milo but for me,naaaahhh~
5) Remove from heat (basicly juz turn off the heat) and put those crashed biscuits. * patah2 kan je tau jgn hancurkan
6) Let it cool down to room temperature and put it in the frige. Advisable to put it in a container and press it so that it become compact so that when we cut it, it wont fall apart.
|save ur energy washing extra bowl, juz combine cocoa with milo|
|5 cute eggs|
|it's vitaminised , healthier choice|
|crash the biscuits and put into the mixture|
|it will turn out like this, sometimes ur chocolate might turn out|
more milky (this 1 not really)
GOOD LUCK !!