Friday, February 10, 2012

Story morry

All aboard~ Haha…This time I just wanna share my experience flying with MAS. Recently for Mauled Rasul I went back to my dad’s hometown (3 hours from my home) because my dad have to give some kind of speech to SBPI students there which about where you can go after SPM thingy. This is his first big thing after he passed his PhD viva. So, the rest of the family wants to be there to give him support. GO DADDY GO~
The next day is the day I have to be in campus yet we have to attend ta wedding at Putrajaya,  1ST daughter of my dad’s schoolmates at MRSM. Actually I was the person who decide are we gonna attend the wedding or not coz I must be in campus next day. My dad solutions book a flight ticket so that I can fly from KLIA to KT.  In my head, “No traffic jam, no bouncy journey and the most important thing no 4 hours sitting in the bus”. YEAY

It’s not a big deal to travel alone for 45 minutes right. It’s not my first time I travel  alone, in fact I have been travelled  to a farer destination alone by flight. But then it turned out to be …How can I put it in word…Chaotic??
Why? I checked in late, went to toilet…. perform my pray (not blaming the pray)… My flight was at 2.50 pm and 10 minutes before that I’m just about done doing those things that I have to do before boarding. BTW, guess what am I wearing? If it’s baju kurung, I aint got problem with it but I wear kebarung  with a lipat batik skirts (u can imagine how tiny my steps is)., The description is important coz I want you to imagine how I rushed by wearing them with red hand luggage and a bagpack. LOL
Kissing hugging..tata to the king, queen and 3 heroes.. Security check…Never like it (0.o). One of the officer ask, “Blaja lg ek?” Then I nodded and showing my braces. The reason he ask because when he scan my ‘hand luggage’ he saw air freshener refill, instant noddles and few bottle thingy which I am quite aware about carrying aerosol and liquid aboard. But then he just let me in. I run as quickly as I could because MY NAME WAS ANNOUNCED IN KLIA for being late on board. * My brother quite jealous because his name never be announced at KLIA. For me it was not cool at all. I feel like my name was announced at the school assembly on Monday morning.
At this last minute I could not found my A3 gate. How lumpy I am, gates with odd numbers is on the left hand side and even numbers right hand side. How could I not notice those things?  It was not my first time la. Maybe panic attack where your brain does not worked very well, I ask one of the pilot passed by where is A3 gate then he show me. Steward there who is waiting to close the gate ask me whether I wanna put my ‘hand luggage’ in the cargo. Why I wrote it in bracket? Coz my hand luggage is about to explode with things I stuffed in it. Even the steward sighs when he had to lift my luggage and put it on the top of my head (place where u put ur hand luggage) * kecoh la I am a girl and I am still alive lifting that heavy ‘hand luggage’ (sarcasm on).
Thank you to Mila and cacannye yang sudi menjemput saye di Airport walaupun sy memberi arahan yang salah setibanya sy di situ J

No comments: