Thursday, June 2, 2011

the challenge


I take aimanazlan90 challenge to prepare a mother's day video...
He is one of the youtuber that I subscribed to. Honestly, the beginning is GEDIX GILERR kot... He asked to mention about 3 things but I guess I didn't follow the regulation. (no wonder this video is so B.O.R.I.N.G...I'm not sure whether I should show this to my mum coz if she know that I put this video in youtube..I think she will be upset...so I just say the same thing that I said in this video live in front of her..hihi
sORRY MAMA..


FYI...this video I prepared without any plan,1st record and I edited here and there then uploaded it...(mmg xde org nak tgk la kan)

Disebabkan I x mention few things that aimanazlan90 ask to include in the video, I add it in words je la eh..

ONE THING I ADORE ABOUT MY MOM
 sHe is in her 40's but she looks younger than me even 1 of my friends said "tyra ur mum look like ur sister, younger sister". Plus, she act like she's 18.... that's why having 3 teenagers(Along dah adult kot) is easy for her to get along. She is very neat. This house always spic and span with her touch. I adore the way she fold the clothes, cleaning the house, get things in the house in order. She really hope I will turning out like her one day (i'm struggling mommy) even she never mention it to me.


ONE FOND MEMORY WITH MY MUM
We both love to sing(privately just two of us). There was a time when only 2 of us left in the house, I record her voice singing a song U LIGHT UP MY LIFE  i'm not sure who sing it. That song leaves a huge impact on me because when I was little, I never know my mum have such a sweet voice. That song is the 1st song I heard she sang and I cried that time. Now I learn that song, we sang and record our voices. Whenever I miss her I'll listen to that song.....which will be followed by tears..




ONE VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO MY MUM
Although I already make a speech for my mum. I just want to write it again. Mama u are not just a mother to your kids who fed us with yummy food, prepare all off our wants and needs, loving us, take care of us.... u are a role model that I wish I will be a wonderful person just like u one day...u resemble a very good example as a teacher, student, daughter,sister,friend,wife and a mother...even all the time u never take it serious when I mention ur kindness....u are mama...You always said that u think u dont act like a mum..it doesnt matter because that makes u our one and only mama..The mother of 3 sons and a daughter...everytime my eyes blinking...everytime my heart is beating...every breath that I take....cant compare to prove how much I love u.. and I know u will reply "Love from a mother to their children would be more than that". love u mama..xoxoxo



1 comment:

Aiman Azlan said...

Your mom does look like your sister :)