Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Win Heart N Mind

This program is under co curricular of uni which all Diploma sem3 have to take part. In it there's a programme under TESLIAN where we have to conduct n activities in primary school with help of other facies (friends from other course) Guess what, I am the only TESLIAN handling the programme in a school. Even me myself cant believe it.. It is actually out of my imagination kowt. BTW praise to god I managed to handle it with their help (other faci). Korg mmg terbaik la. Oppssy.. skip cite pule...


All of UniSZA's student have to stay with foster family. My foster family is the best. I feel so lucky to have them. Tyra sowg je spatotnye Ida skali. Since Ida dah tukar senitari,then i'm alone. Pa, mak, abg Mus, Alang n Yana. Yana is my niece, she call me mak ngah and she is the one that will give ride and send me to Fasha, Watiey n Ila's house (they stay together in 1 house). At the beginning cuak gak, coz the bath room didn't have a door. (with 3 men in the house,u can imagine how I felt). Thanked god, there were no accident happened. (sigh). What make me feel luckier, there always some1 that will pick me up from the bus to take me home *wink2...

Even I dont have little brother n sister, tumpang adik2 org laen. Those kids sgt peramah even agak hyper..they juz being kids. One of them cried badly when we have to leave..Isn't it sweet... Those experience I cant put it in words.



Seronoknyer... Mak asyik risau suh makan je... My first meal there is nasi with sambal petai. I orang kampung telan je lauk2 cam tu.. Mak risau coz I dont eat much rice. Even abes programme kul 9 p.m pon mak suh mkn nasi. That's why I said to her, Mak nseb baik tyra tiggal kejap je, klu tggal lame, x muat pintu ni ha tyra nak kuar.ha6..Btw they call me MIRA instead of TIRA...hik hik..Final day baru diorang pggil Tira..huhu..These few days they call me almost everyday even juz to say 'dah makan ke blom?'. HIHI

1 comment:

SafwanRahman said...

tyra..watie n fasha..wah2..sweet2..gaye mcm kt tepi hutan amazon pulop..hahaha