Friday, May 20, 2011

ENGLISH CAMP~

English Camp is sad to know it's already come to an end ~
actually it's a mix feelings towards it. SAD =( & HAPPY =)


I'm glad to be in BLITZ TEAM, even people said we are ANNOYED. First thing first I am so disappointed with myself because I've been defeat by my personal emotions at the end of this camp. I am not proud of myself. This matter is due to personal problems that suddenly appear which can't be mention. All I want to say is I am so grateful to be met with kak alin, kak mira,kak huda, kak qamar n kak zahra plus my classmates nad, hani n mia. It is an honored to be in the same group with you guys which make us even closer n know each other better.

I know i'm not the best team mate that u guys have been with I know I screwed up in BEDTIME STORIES where is I were not memorizing my lines. Now I know the facts that acting is definitely not my thing. I'm suck in it . I'm still feeling guilty of what had turned out.

Seriously, gonna miss everything we had go through together. even though it was exhausting.
WHO WE ARE?? WE ARE THE CHAMPION!! WHO WE ARE??? WE ARE THE BLITZ TEAM!! COMMON BLITZ FIGHT!! FIGHT!!FIGHT!!..POLLING IN LOPE~

No comments: