Saturday, May 28, 2011

Allergic ~

Some people have allergy towards food such as seafood. What happen if they consume it?? Usually they got rashes or  sneezing a lot...Normally people who have Resdung severe this..OR I remember my brother who had a critical resdung, which already ease down since he had undergo a minor surgery....he ate rebung one day..and in few minutes her lip blotted..his face was so funny..haha...I'm not sure it was cause by his resdung or not actually...but his fine on the next morning his lips back to normal...

For myself...I do have allergy...I cant wear jewelleries that made other than GOLD..
yeah I know right...kulit mahal..It is not something that I ask for..I think it was cause by ECZEMA that I had when I stay in UK for a year..I was 4 at that time...the outcome of this problem I will constant itchiness on my skin and I will keep on scratching my body like a...like a....x mo la wat perumpamaan....I already recovered by that ECZEMA but my skin now is more sensitive..

I can only wear real gold and silver only(GEDIX GILERR)....but it is unpredictable...sometimes it was fine to wear metal made accessories....I cant wear ordinary watch that have a stainless steel touch my skin at the back of the watch....When I was registered to uni , mymum gave me her casio watch which are made by fully stainless steel if i'm not mistaken...It was fine...My skin have no rashes even the watch was not made by gold or silver...but lately my skin have rashes cause by the watch...
It's like an on off rashes...
It was definitely an allergy that comes whenever it like..ergghh..what should I wear then??

No comments: