Saturday, June 12, 2010

uni here I come~





At last I got accepted by local uni which called Universiti Darul Iman Malaysia in Kuala Terengganu...At 1st i'm not really happy bout it coz I wish I got to futher my study somewhere near KL..but my dad is really clever..He took me to look around the campus so that I will thrilled to study there..It is a nice place..2 days ago from Kedah my dad drove to Kelantan then Terengganu..The place is ok..near the beach ...not in isolated area..I love it.thanks daddy for the sight seeing...

Then..we had sotong celup tepung in the famous place there..my dad already taste it before when he gone for a volleyball uni battle few years ago..our family was a final person leave the place..they actually closed at 7.30 p.m but that day they closed quite late because of us..hihi..nice treat Babah..

My dad is a IRON MAN..He drove straight away from Kedah passed through Kelantan n Terengganu and reach our home in Kuantan..We arrived at 1 in the morning..I'm not really sure coz I am so sleepy that time..Awesome daddy~Thanks for everything

No comments: