Thursday, May 13, 2010

Let me be on my own~

Uni...College...IPTA ....IPTS...tak kisah la which one that I will enter to...although I dont have any confirmation yet whether layak ke tak....but the main point is..i really hope I will start this whole journey somewhere new...i mean new place..new environment and new people..if I can choose with whom I want to get a long with..I choose strangers....coz for me I dont want anyone from my high school life to be with me...dont get it wrong...it just...

How to say this...I need to explore the outside world by meeting new people..mix around with many different people....I love my bff..but I am so happy if three of us continue our journey by breaking our comfort zone...I think people will agree with my statement..if we get along with the same people for ages..I talk about friend not lovers or family...we might know more about his/her dark side and might get sick of it.not 'might'..... really sick of it...this might sound a little bit selfish but this is what I feel..I know I dont have the best attitude but I can adapt with something new.

Sometimes meeting all sorts of people..facing different kind of attitudes to be exact..will make us think and analyze about behaviour..plus make us grown up and more mature in making decisions...moreover, I am enthusiast to be a teacher which gonna make me play with teenagers psychology....so I like to be in a new environment + people (1st minded people if there any)..mostly Malaysian people is 3rd minded people..including me...maybe...but I am learning to be 1st minded person..so fellow friend dont get me wrong..I love u guys but... let me be on my own...please continue whatever u doing now...u guys should break ur comfort zone...I know most of my friend feel very happy if they got to continue their study with sum1 they know or close to from high school...but I'm not one of that kind of person...

No comments: