Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Now i'm not sure what i'm going to be...

If people ask me what i want to be one day, I will said 'English Teacher'. Guess what?? I'm not sure bout that now coz i think I'm so suck in grammar which is the most basic thing in English. Gosh~ I lost my goal now.My grammar is very week , even my mum's student is better. Sometimes I think I don't meant to be a teacher, there is something else that I should be...Something that I don't figure out what it is...

I juz have to wait for my SPM result and plan my future afterward..I don't know what is my passion??? Am I gonna turn out like my dad?? He studies in business but turn out to be a lecturer in computer. He still having a good job...even though he still studying for pH D. My dad have different story than mine. He is intelligent and really hardworking.

One of the reason I set my goal in teaching field is my mum is a teacher. She kept telling being a teacher is the best job ever. Especially one day I'm gonna have my own family. I'm thinking bout something different but it doesn't seem clear for me at this moment.Maybe I meant to wait and see what heading me..

No comments: