Sunday, December 6, 2009

my heart still bleeding...



My 1st ever major heartbreak....which takes 4ever to cure...OMG...it just so pain...like zillion gelen of tears does not enough to make it go away...juz time can make me feel better....why i still love some1 that hurt me really bad....
it just like i am betraying myself...its like i have no dignity...love make me stupid...
I should move on n singing i dont care-2ne1...but dont forget about us-mariah carey that always accompany me....maybe we can ends as friend...i dont want him to left n forget me just like that...i hope i can beg him to forgive me...all i want is him to be happy...with who ever he love...although that gurl is not me....that all i ask...but what i juz did ...make his life up side down...i dont know how to fix the situation...


I am forgiving him...but i juz cannot forget what he yelled to me...its like he doesnt love me at all...tira!!!u are sooo sooo stupid...get over him...start your new life...i wish it just that easy....i just ruin some1 life...so me1 that i really love....sacrafice is another term of love...for me...but what i just did is..unacceptable...

No comments: