Tuesday, December 29, 2009

1st morning in Mackay ausie

13 DEC 09-SUNDAY
I woke up at eight, it's already look like 11 a.m 4 me...I have a good sleep on my 1st nyte here..Maybe because of jet lack. Last night we had pumpkin and potatoes with rice. I don't finish my my rice because it was a big amount of it . In the morning we went to the beach having a BBQ . There's Mom (ROSEMARY), Carl, Michael, Irfan, me and Sean. We had meat patty..sounds like krabby patty...but it's not k. Seriously delightful!!! It's halal k...Rosemary really concern what kind of food we had especially us (Irfan & I). Mom's lettuce keep flew away...

We had a dinner at a place called Lighthouse at a place called Marina. It's like a place where all the boats are there. The scenery is awesome...speechless...Mum said there a crocodile in the water so people just go fishing there..not swimming. We had fish & chips at the Lighthouse. The french fries is huge in size. Sam also join us. She is Michael's girlfriend. She is seventeen too and have a same height with me but seem taller because she's wearing high heels. She is blond and have short hair, plus she wearing braces, very cute girl...

No comments: